Would you like to work at an innovative environment?
Do you want to be a part of a dynamic company?
Do you speak German and English on a high level?
We are looking for highly-motivated, customer service-oriented people in the following position:
IT Help Desk Lead Agent
Our Client has successfully established itself as one of the most reputable retailers in the international business market. Today, our Clients name is synonymous with high quality and exceptional value. In 2011 They decided to establish an IT support service center in Hungary .
- Processing incoming support calls, creating the corresponding tickets and documenting any support activities
- Analysing, classifying and eliminating any software and hardware failure in the IT environment of our stores
- Reaching decisions regarding the escalation of incidents to other internal departments (second level support), field service technicians or external partners as well as tracking troubleshooting
- Substituting the team leader during absence
- Supporting installations, data backups and on-site technicians via remote access
- Supporting the development of improvements in the software and hardware used as well as the existing Help Desk processes
- Developing new technologies, procedures and processes for bug fixing and documenting them in our knowledge database
- Excellent IT knowledge in the fields of software, hardware and networks
- An excellent command of German and a good command of the English language
- Experience in providing first/second level IT support
- Willingness to work early and late shifts also on Sundays and bank holidays
- Strong communication skills
- Good comprehension and willingness to learn about new IT solutions
- Team spirit, fairness, respect for others
- Analytical thinking
- Success-oriented, self-sufficient and structured work approach
- Intensive on-the-job training, during which you will be individually prepared for your challenging task in your actual working environment
- Early assumption of responsibility for a wide area of tasks
- Structured training and qualification scheme that allows you to develop your specific professional and personal skills
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a varied, dynamic and international environment
- Attractive career opportunities
Place of work: Biatorbágy
Régió: Pest megye