Senior Tooling Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Tooling Engineer . Our Client is located in Apostag, Hungary, 20 kilometers from Dunaújváros.
- Coordinate the release of tool builds, tool modifications, and/or tool repairs with respect to price, part print level, process, and delivery.
- Coordinate design, build, and sample requirements at the tool source.
- Maintain tooling project schedules, including reviewing die shop schedules to ensure due dates are met.
- Coordinate and implement the release of engineering changes, tool modifications, and/or tool repairs to tools already in production.
- Lead/drive APQP working team meeting to understand quality requirements and part application during process design.
- Verify that new and/or existing tool and gage projects meet part design and quality requirements through capability studies and the capability run process.
- Review and source tooling to both national and international tooling.
- Ensure that outside sources meet all contract requirements on all new tool and gage and/or modifications, and that they are in compliance with P&C tooling and quality standards to ensure robust processes in an exemplary manner according to the company quality policies.
Our partner's offer
Place of work: Apostag
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Auth Szilvia
Phone: 06 20 488 78 11
Position id: #000002132