Our Client is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets.
We are seeking a Research Analyst to join their team in Budapest.
The successful candidate is required to have market analysis/data analysis/market research experience and be a fluent English speaker.
- Working on all quarterly, annual and semiannual research of the cloud/IT Services/Software program, for both standard products and custom research/consulting
- Perform various research activities such as company interviews, data collection and modeling, content development
- Writing analysis, reports, bulletins
- Tracking the business of local and international firms, monitoring market activities
- Support the event business line with market information and event content development
- Establish and grow relations with market players and relevant communities
- Support business development and sales activities with identifying target companies, profiling customers, identifying sales entry points and topics
- Deliver presentations, business briefings
- University degree is required
- Relevant work experience is preferred, and may include market research/market analysis/industry analysis in the IT field; or research, product management, marketing or sales at an IT provider or vendor
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Industry-specific knowledge (software, cloud, IT services industry) a plus
- Knowledge of IT markets, understanding of the IT industry, in particular software, cloud or IT services
- Good interview skills
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest
Kapcsolattartó: Auth Szilvia
Telefon: +36 20 488 7811
Pozíció azonosító: #000000000
Munka területe: Projektmenedzsment